|MAP - IMAGES -|
Jan Gerko Wiebenga
Industrial and public-utility buildings
Museums and exhibition buildings
Urban Design Sphinx Céramique
Part of the Sphinx Céramique area. The sole survivor of the original factory is the so-called ‘Wiebenga-hal’, a workshop of reinforced concrete with a shell roof designed by the structural engineer Jan Wiebenga in 1912 and now serving as exhibition space.