ORANGERY, STABLE AND COACH HOUSE HET PARK
J.F. METZELAAR, -1870, Baden Powelllaan 12-14, Rotterdam
Johan Frederik Metzelaar
Dorine de Vos
D. de Vos (int. 1986)
The buildings found in The Park by Zocher date from different periods. The Orangery, Stable and Coach House were built in about 1870 by J.F. Metzelaar for the villa De Heuvel. In 1986 'Het Heerenhuis' (also a part of De Heuvel) was converted into a restaurant (Zocher's) by Dorien de Vos.