|MAP - IMAGES -|
Originally comprising two classrooms, one downstairs with ancillary areas and one upstairs, the school was expanded in 1936 with a circular pavilion. The south side of this pavilion consisted entirely of folding doors opening to create a sheltered playground. The main building has a concrete frame, plastered brick cladding and steel-framed windows. The school has since been converted into a house; benches for waiting parents that once lined the sheltered entrance area have been removed.