This L-shaped office building divides into a short wing comprising a conference room and director's suite and a long wing of offices separated by movable glass partitions. The stairtower and chimney at the main corner entrance give a strong vertical thrust to the otherwise horizontal building, which has a concrete frame and yellow brick cladding. It was entended in 1948 with an extra storey. During a recent renovation the steel window frames were replaced by aluminium ones containing double glazing. A few adjacent houses are part of the ensemble.